A highly regarded team of specialist lawyers providing expert and tailored conveyancing advice to meet your individual needsHow can we help?
At some point we all have to deal with property matters. Whether you are buying or selling, renting or leasing, you want to make sure that you get the right legal advice on what is often one of the biggest transaction of your life.
Having been based in Walthamstow for over 13 years, we have gained in-depth knowledge of the local and wider London property markets.
Our team of specialist lawyers has an excellent reputation among our clients, local and national agents and developers. Whether you are buying or selling a residential property or a commercial property, our specialist property lawyers will provide you with the straightforward, expert conveyancing service you need, ensuring a prompt and thorough service that meets the unique needs of our clients.
We have a very friendly team who work efficiently and respond swiftly to your requests so that you know exactly where you stand at all times. We pride ourselves on being personable and competitively priced so that you get the best value from us.
Our Services include:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties nationwide
- The grant of new leases
- Right to Buy purchases
- New Homes and Plot Sales
- Property Investment and Buy to Let
- Shared Ownership
- Declarations of Trust for jointly owned properties
- Transfers of equity
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Compulsory Land purchase
For initial advice, a quotation or to arrange a meeting with one of our conveyancing solicitors, please contact us on 02085211100.
Sales and Purchases
Right to Buy
Property Investment and Buy to Let
New Homes and Plot Sales
Compulsory Land Purchases
Shared Ownership Sale and Purchases
Help to Buy Scheme and Help to Buy ISAs
Transfers of Equity
Declarations of Trust
Leasehold Enfranchisement and Right to Manage
At Renaissance Solicitors we are always prepared to assist parties in any problems that they may be having in relation to family matters. We always encourage parties to communicate with one another, and to try and resolve any conflict that they may be having through less adversarial means via mediation or conciliation. But, at times we understand that this may not always be the case where one cannot resolve an issue without the help of lawyers or even the courts being involved in order to protect your rights. We understand how stressful matters can become, and are therefore committed to ensuring we provide a tailored service especially when children are involved.Why choose Renaissance solicitors
Our family solicitors possess a wealth of family legal knowledge, and have built a strong reputation in this sector over the past 13 years. With family Law being a very sensitive and complex area of Law, our specialist legal team is here to guide you through every step of the way. Whatever your legal issue maybe we have dealt with it before and have a proven record of success. We provide full support to our clients, and are very sympathetic in approach, dealing with all family issues, ensuring professional competent advice is always given from start to finish. At Renaissance Solicitors, our team of family solicitors treat each case with the utmost care and sensitivity to ensure the best outcome for you. Our family solicitors when required are adept litigators in court which will save you costs, time and money.
- Children cases
- Separation Agreements
- Financial Settlements
- Consent Orders
- Prenuptial and Post Nuptial Agreement
- Domestic Violence
- Non Molestation and Occupation orders
At Renaissance Solicitors we have highly specialist UK immigration lawyers who can provide you with expert legal advice. All our UK immigration experts are highly trained and are up to date with the most recent legal changes, leaving you with peace of mind.
To enable your UK immigration application the best of chance of success, our service includes:
- Expert advice from an immigration solicitor, explaining to you the requirements of the Immigration Rules, Home Office Policy, Immigration Directions and legal Case Law;
- Analysing and assessing the documents submitted by you to ensure that they satisfy the strict requirements of the Immigration Rules;
- Thoroughly preparing the application form which span 60 pages or more to ensure there are no mistakes and inconsistencies;
- Carefully drafting detailed legal representations by a UK Solicitor explaining, how your case satisfies the relevant Immigration Rules;
- A professionally drafted covering letter which is legally and factually correct, eliminating any scope for errors.
Our UK immigration solicitors work directly with individuals and businesses to prepare high quality UK visa applications. We operate on a case by case basis ensuring all applications are individually tailored to meet your needs without compromising on our standards.Our commitments to our clients include:
- Expert knowledge and application of immigration laws and procedure
- Providing a transparent and independent legal service
- Competitive and cost effective pricing
- Proven record of success
- Excellent client reviews and feed back
For expert advice and assistance, contact our immigration solicitors in London on 02085211100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Naturalisation and Citizenship
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
Spouse visa and Fiancé(e) visa
EEA (and Swiss) Nationals: Registration certificates
Dependant Family of EEA (and Swiss) Nationals
- Family Permit
- Residence Cards
- Permanent residence
- Tier 1 Visa
- General (No longer available to new applicants)
- Exceptional Talent
- Graduate Entrepreneur
- Tier 2 Visa
- Tier 2 (General)
- Minister of Religion
- Intra Company Transfer
- Tier 4 Visa
- Students (General)
- Student Visitor
- Prospective Students
- Tier 4 (Child)
- Child Visitor
- Tier 5 Visa
- Youth Mobility
- Temporary Workers