WILLS AND PROBATE
Make a will if it is the last thing you do
Wills, Probate & Disputed Estates
With more than 60% of the population in the UK dying intestate (without having made a Will) it is now more than ever necessary for you to protect family wealth and limit adverse tax implications both in the UK and elsewhere.
Wills advice- how can we help you
The wills and probate solicitors team and Renaissance Solicitors appreciate that when it comes to personal wealth planning, tax, trusts and succession your individual concerns are just as important as the technical issues. Our Wills solicitors take time to understand your specific circumstances, family situation and business and financial arrangements.
The death of a loved one can put you under a great deal of emotional stress. Dealing with the legal, tax and administrative responsibilities is often the last thing on your mind and can be a daunting task. To add to this you may be unfamiliar with what to do and with certain terms such as Probate and Estate Administration.
Our probate lawyers at Renaissance Solicitors can help you deal with these responsibilities. Whether you need some advice on what steps to take in dealing with the estate of a loved one or you would like to carry out all the relevant services on your behalf-our probate solicitors on your behalf-our probate solicitors London team are here to help.
Dispute an estate and probate litigation – how can we help
Wills and the law of intestacy do not always produce a fair result; reasonable financial provision is not always made for everyone entitled to expect this. We understand that when this happens and you become involved in disputes involving wills or other estate inheritance issues, these matters are often very emotive and sensitive. With this in mind out advice to you id professional empathetic and sensitive at all times. During the process you can be sure that we will be representing your best interests at all times.
Our services, provided by our specialist wills and probate solicitors London team are designed to:
- give you piece of mind by putting your affairs in order
- avoid unnecessary distress for your family and friends
- ensure your dependents are properly provided for
- ensure only your chosen family or friends benefit from your estate
- avoid unnecessary tax being paid
- maximise financial benefits from your income and savings
- preserve your wealth
Our Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate Solicitors have a vast amount of experience dealing with all issues relating to Wills, Probate and Estate Administration matters.
We offer both flexible pricing and fixed fees for writing a Will and for all of our Family Law services.
Many people don’t know what happens upon death when a Will is not made. Our Wills and Probate Solicitors can help you with all aspects of making a Will and help you with Estate Administration issues.
How making a Will can help you?
- Creating a will helps to ensure your wealth, possessions and estate will be distributed to your specifications and liking. By not creating a will you put your possessions and estate in jeopardy of not being benefitted by your desired beneficiaries. Creating legally standing Wills can often lead to the prevention of dispute with regards to your property, finance and possessions.
- Creating a Will can help to mitigate and reduce the amount of inheritance Tax that may be payable on the total value of the estate and money left behind.
- A Will makes it much easier and less stressful for your family or friends to administer your estate. Often the creation of a Will helps to make the administration process of your estate less painful and stressful.
If you wish to instruct us at Renaissance Solicitors in order to assist you in your Wills and Probate matter, then fill out one of our Wills forms or kindly give us a call on 020 8521 1100.